Our staff looks forward to meeting you and discussing your goals. We strive to keep our appointments on time as scheduled. Prior to your appointment, we encourage you to fill out the patient forms that are located on this website so you can accelerate your check-in process. Please download and complete the forms before your appointment. If you are unable to download our patient forms, then it is recommended that you arrive at your appointment 15 – 30 minutes early so you can have ample time to fill out the appropriate forms.
Patient Resource FAQs
We offer wellness plans that offer unlimited doctor visits for monthly subscription fees (Fees varies based on age) Cash patient options with New patient visit at $100 and Follow up visit $80 We offer discounted prescription medications at our onsite pharmacy, discounted blood work, and Radiology services.
- I signed up for Membership, Wellness Plan, Hormone Plan, how do I cancel?
All our membership are designed to keep our patients healthy and save money. Our members get wholesale pricing on meds, which by itself can pay for the membership cost. All memberships are 6 month minimum. After initial 6 months, you can simply cancel by giving a 30 day notice. Simply send an email to [email protected] to cancel.
- What Insurance Plans are accepted at HEALOR?
- Ambetter Silver Summit
- Anthem Blue cross Blue shield (PPO’s and EPO’s)
- Access to Health care
- America's choice provider network ( ACPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Plan of Nevada (HMO’s and PPO’s)
- Healthscope (EXCEPT PEBP and AETNA)
- One health/ hometown health
- Prominence Health Plan
- Philadelphia Life Insurance (PHCS)
- Sierra Health and Life (All plans)
- Straight Medicaid
- Smart Choice Medicaid (HPN)
- Silver Summit Medicaid
- Straight Medicare
- Three rivers provider network
- United Health Care (PPO’S and EPO’S)
- What if I don't have insurance?
*Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person. Images may contain models.